How can I view the PDFeXPLODE configuration for another User on my PC?
Here is a tip which can assist you in viewing any User or Client (if you an external support organisation) PDFeXPLODE INI on your PC
- Make a folder with a one word name for the User or Client under INIs sub-folder: example “3000AD” path- [installed folder]\INIs\3000AD
- Place the pdfexplode.ini, received from the client in this sub-folder
- Right click on PDF-eXPLODE.exe and select “Create Shortcut” from the menu.
- Rename this shortcut to PDF-eXPLODE_Client_3000AD (for example)
- Right click on shortcut and select PROPERTIES
- Edit the TARGET to be [installed folder]\PDF-eXPLODE.exe –CONFIGURE”3000AD” (one space after EXE, + “-“ + ‘CONFIGURE’ + sub-folder name within double quotes without any spaces )
- Open the shortcut and on the main menu caption bar it will show “User – 3000AD”
|Posted - Thu, Jan 19, 2017 at 5:46 AM. This article has been viewed 516 times.
|Online URL: http://kb.pdf-explode.com/article/how-can-i-view-the-pdfexplode-configuration-for-another-user-on-my-pc-77.html
Powered by PHPKB (Knowledge Base Software)