What is the correct method of licensing PDF-eXPLODE as I have not been successful?
I informed 3000AD Systems that I need to reactivate the license as the old PC has been retired from service. I was promptly informed that the license was reactivated and ready to relicense. I have installed the correct version PDF-eXPLODE (v4 /64 Bit) to match my Windows architecture. I then opened PDF-eXPLODE and I get the evaluation screen. I select Activate On Line and once I get the License entry screen, I enter the License ID and password. I get a "success" message but the evaluation screen does not disappear. Any further attempt to relicense gives me an error message that says "The license has been used previously". What am I doing wrong with Licensing?
Please ensure you follow these licensing instructions EXACTLY so that you do not have any issues.
- Make sure using Task Manager /Processes tab that there is no open instance of PDF-eXPLODE.exe*32 in memory. If so – kill it using the End Process
- Right click on the PDF-eXPLODE.EXE in the installed folder
- Select Run As Administrator from the popup menu
- Once the evaluation screen appears – only then you will select option 2 – Activate on line – ensure you are connected to the internet and NOT a proxy server connection as we are unable to license across a proxy server connection
- Enter the License ID and password above and click OK
- When you get the “success” message, click OK and ensure that the Evaluation screen disappears immediately
- Close PDF-eXPLODE and restart under the USER LOGIN to verify the Evaluation screen does not appear.